Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday Good news :D

Well a bit of excitement this morning as i got up and weighed myself.




5.4 pounds lost. Where did they go? Should I gather up a posse? Or should I send some more running to the hills in fear for there lives? Not bad for only 5 days on the system eh?
:D
I think i will send some more running.  I skipped going to the gym yesterday. So that is only to gym sessions so far this week.  I will be going again here in a few minutes to do some more treadmill/elliptical work. Still full of energy that i am not quite sure what to do with yet....
Not sure that i have ever had this much energy before in my life.

I blended a peach into my shake this morning with the peach health flavor pack.
For lunch I had a chicken caesar salad and a water from quiznos.  I mixed about half of a little cup thing that they have at the relish bar one each of the red wine vinaigrette and horseradish. I mixed the two and put it on the salad. yum.
Finished a Neuro + Vi-slim in water for after lunch fun :D


Might try a cherry + strawberry shake for my third meal of the day. I have leftover strawberries still.
not sure, will see when the time comes.





No comments:

Post a Comment